Thursday, May 16, 2013

Back in Hanoi from Halong Bay

Erin and I have just arrived back to Hanoi after spending 3 awesome days cruising around Halong Bay.

We've noticed that a few people have been having technical difficulties posting comments, so to make it easier I have removed the word verification step before submitting comments. So feel free to try and add comments, we do love reading your thoughts :)

We will endeavour to upload photos and a blog regarding our adventures in Halong Bay in the next day.

We are off to Laos tomorrow at midday for a week of relaxing in Luang Prabang.

All The Best

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so wonderful. Really looking forward to the photos.
    Mum and Ted xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos from Halong Bay are AWESOME. Where was the bungalow by the water where you stayed at?? I'm so planning a trip for Bryce and I! Haha. Keep having the best time, and have a beer for me as I'm on the wagon for another week!! Karen :o)

    ReplyDelete